How do you pay the bills?

Friday, October 29, 2010

Maybe I DO have ADHD...

Well,this is embarrassing...I started this blog forever ago thinking I would blog every other day or so to keep my writing and creative muscles nice and toned. (I also had similar aspirations about exercising and yoga after watching the winter olympics, wanting to get my six-pack back again, but we don't really want to discuss the utter failure that was that goal...but I digress, maybe save that for another day, another blog.)
Autumn is now in full swing with winter fast approaching. Have I blogged at all? Er...no. But seeing as how I lack any followers at this time, I suppose the point is moot. On the other hand, HAD I been blogging these last 7-ish months, maybe I would actually have a couple of followers at this point. Oh conjecture.....you fickle fickle bitch.

My point? So much has changed in 7 months, it's amazing, but also I recently discovered and started following another blog and its author has, in turn, inspired me to be more diligent about my blogging. So, prepare yourself, internets!!! This girl is committed to-well..."committed" is such a strong word...determined? No...well, this girl is gonna blog more. So there. Actually, this weekend being Halloween weekend and thus, many parties and debauchery will most likely ensue and therefore you can expect as many 3 YES, THREE drunken blogs. Are you ready for this?

-Not Currently Starving But-ooooo something shiny!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trolls will be deleted.